RE: steel sheet piles

Gary,

 Try http://www.pilebuck.com/.  They should have all the information you
need to design the piles, including available sections as well as design
manuals.  They also have a sheet pile design program SPW911 that is
relatively inexpensive.  In the past, I have designed sheet piles using the
classical approach as well as a finite element approach as outlined in
Bowles' "Foundation Analysis and Design."

Brian K. Smith, P.E.