Af/Aw Value

In the LRFD Manual for a Fully Restrained End Plate Moment Connection, the
design examples refer to a "Af/Aw" value, the ratio of the area of the
flange to the area of the web (I presume).  The example (refer to page
12-31 of the 3rd edition, page 10-27 of the 2nd edition) simply calls this
value out as 0.714 (for the example W18x50 beam).  Is this value tabulated
somewhere in the Manual, or does this have to be calculated on a case by
case basis?

Regards,
Eugene Suk