What spec for coupler to F1554 GR 105 Anchor Bolt ?

Hi,

I want to couple an F1554 GR 105 (A687) anchor bolt to
a swedged rod.  I need to specify material for the
coupler.  I was planning on giving a length, OD and
material.  I would prefer 50 ksi steel or higher.
Initially I was thinking A572 GR 50, but then realized
that this probably isn't appropriate for a threaded
coupler.  Can anyone point me to an ASTM spec?

Thanks