HSS Truss Stability

I am looking for additional resources / references regarding truss stability bracing.  I have architecturally exposed HSS trusses spanning 44 feet with a 42 inch depth.  The trusses are top chord bearing at the supports.  Top chords are continually braced, the desire is to have the absolute minimum bottom chord bracing in the span and at the supports.  The architectural goal would be no bottom chord bracing at all.

Any references / methodologies of rational analysis for evaluating the brace requirements would be appreciated.