Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HSS Truss Stability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HSS Truss Stability
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:12:50 -0700
I am looking for additional resources / references regarding truss stability bracing. I have architecturally exposed HSS trusses spanning 44 feet with a 42 inch depth. The trusses are top chord bearing at the supports. Top chords are continually braced, the desire is to have the absolute minimum bottom chord bracing in the span and at the supports. The architectural goal would be no bottom chord bracing at all.
Any references / methodologies of rational analysis for evaluating the brace requirements would be appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: HSS Steel Columns for LFR
- Next by Subject: RE: HSS Truss Stability
- Previous by thread: RE: perforated shear walls
- Next by thread: Swimming pools