Re: HSS Truss Stability

Another good reference is the paper by Nair in the 4Q97 AISC Eng J on
energy methods for solving stability problems.  Even if you don't use it
for your project it's a good followup to the king post truss bracing issue
mentioned in the Fisher article and the subsequent discussion by
Marsh.

Dave Evans, P.E.
TNH

Send reply to:  	<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>