-----Original Message-----
From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

When evaluating the total openings in a building wall to see if the =
building is partially enclosed....

Do you look at the entire building elevation (even though there are =
numerous offsets in that wall)?=20

or=20

Do you look only at a straight portion of the wall (from corner to =
corner)?=20

How small do the offsets become before you should look at the entire =
elevation as one wall?

Any guidance in this regard would be appreciated.

JIm K.