Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 11:22 PM
Subject: structural engineers in the world

Hello everyone,

I am starting a thesis about structural engineers and drafters in the world.
Can anyone give me information in its respective countries about:
- the number of structural engineers,
- the number of drafters for the structural engineering industry
- % for concrete structures, steel structures, both.

Thanks
Steve Brook
Massachussets Institute of Technology

Do you Yahoo!?