Re: ASCE 7 Wind

Roger,

Considering all buildings as partially enclosed is very conservative, since
ASCE 7 gives a series of specific requirements for a building to be considered
so. In fact, most of the buildings (even with windows and doors openings) fall
under the enclosed category, and the differences in the resulting design
pressures between the two categories are well worth the time and effort.

Javier Encinas

This mail sent through : http://webmail.coqui.net