RE: Plywood and OSB

It depends on what plywood you specified and/or what OSB was used.  I'd
suggest taking a look at APA Design Capacities for Structural Panels, please
see below link to our website.

http://www.apawood.org/pdfs/managed/N375B.pdf

If you need any help stepping through the tables, give me a buzz.
Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Engineer
APA - The Engineered Wood Association