Re: ASTM A-513

>Can anyone give please give me the physical properties of ASTM-513 steel?
>Fy, Fu, and E.
As I recollect A-513 covers a great many grades of mechanical (not
structural or pressure) tubing by AISI composition only--no minimum
mechanical properties. You need a grade number--if you're near a college
library, they'll probably have sets of ASTM standards.. the E value for
carbon and alloy steel is unaffected by heat treatment and alloy content,
and is 29E6 psi at room temperature.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw