FW: NAVFAC Guidance Documents On-Line

I received this email from an associate in our office and thought I would share it with those of you who work with the DoD.

Thanks to a suggestion from a user, Synectics has recently added a sizable collection of Naval Facilities (NAVFAC) guidance documents to its on-line reference library. This resource is provided as a free service to the environmental community, and is available at http://synectics.net/resources. Recently posted NAVFAC guidance documents include:

NAVFAC Design Manuals
NAVFAC Interim Technical Guidance
NAVFAC Maintenance & Operation Manuals
NAVFAC Military Handbooks
NAVFAC TechData Sheets

This on-line library project was started in 1996, and has evolved over the years into one of the most extensive collections of technical documents for environmental professionals on the Internet.  If you have any comments, or if you are interested in a title that you don't see here, please email us at librarian(--nospam--at)synectics.net.

Synectics distributes updates on its public resource library approximately once a quarter. If you would like to be removed from this distribution list, please reply to this email with "remove" in the subject line.