RE: Plywood and OSB

I have tested some OSB in place after exposure to rain (stained). It was 20%
less than the OSB on site and not stained. Other than the staining, there
was no visual evidence that it would have less strength. I often wonder
about the wood I joists that use a similar product.

It seems so common for a house, at some time in its life, to be exposed to
water. Roof, wash machine, kitchen sink, or just old plumbing.

David Merrick