Braced Frame Cladding

I'm working on a 3 story steel braced frame building with 5 1/2" conc. panels as cladding on some parts of the building. What type of connections should I use to attach the panels to the structural steel? If I weld the panels directly to the columns and collector beams then won't that be stiffer and load the panels rather than the braces?

This is the first building I've had to deal with cladding issues like this and was hoping you guys might have some advice / input.

Some ideas I've had are only attaching the cladding to the horizontal perimeter beams with an angle welded to the panel and then bolted to the beam with a slotted hole to allow the frame to move horizontally. Does this create other issues?

Seth W. Cutler
R. L. Morrison Engineering Co.