Re: Braced Frame Cladding

Seth,
I am not competent in this area, but I do recall a forensic investigation for
similar cladding involving a
mid rise structure in an active seismic zone.
The anchorage issue, or lack of, related to two distinct fastening systems:
1) dead loads, and 2) shear loads.
There is, clearly, very different detailing for each of these
fastening or anchorage systems.

Steven A.
Los Angeles