Re: Wall Footing Submerged 8 hours after Pour

Troy,

I would think 8 hours should have been plenty of time for a good set and sounds like you got the best "wet cure" possible.  I might be more concerned about the soil especially if it is an expansive clay.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

Troy Madlem <tmadlem(--nospam--at)kenherceg.com>

05/12/2003 06:53 AM
Please respond to seaint