RE: Simplified Seismic Design Trends

Bingo.

Thanks Fred, I knew I had seen something like this before.

Barry H. Welliver

From: Fred M. Turner [mailto:fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 9:55 AM
To: seaint
Subject: Re: Simplified Seismic Design Trends

Barry - SEAOC has formed a committee titled "Code Streamlining" currently
chaired by Janah Risha jrisha(--nospam--at)aol.com

Similarly, BSSC has a "SIMPLIFIED PROCEDURES TASK GROUP" Chaired by Bill
Holmes.

FYI, Fred

Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety
Commission, a public policy advisory agency, fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com, 1755
Creekside Oaks Dr. #100 Sacramento, CA 95833 916-263-0582 Phone 916-263-0594
Fax