Re: Wall Footing Submerged 8 hours after Pour

Troy,

        Getting wet shouldn't hurt the concrete at all unless the force of
running water eroded the cement water paste out of the mix.  This should be
easily detected by visual inspection.

        I would be more concerned about the water softening or eroding the soil
UNDER the footing.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson