Photos Wanted

I am putting together a powerpoint presentation on structural defects/construction problems/failures of buildings and bridges. I have obtained quite a few photos from the web. If any of you have any other photos that you think may be useful, please email them to me at...........

              jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com

I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Jim K.