Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: HSS Design Spec[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: HSS Design Spec
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:01:58 -0400
Don’t use the 9th Edition for section properties; edition is not up to date. Contact The Steel Tube Institute (http://www.steeltubeinstitute.org/) for design aids and latest section properties.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants
Manalapan Structural Department
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1275)
732 -431-9428 (Fax)
I don't think
this has been covered but the building I'm working has all HSS columns and
braces. I'm designing using 1989 ASD with the current seismic provisions
and was wondering what was out there for designing these members and
- Prev by Subject: HSS Design Spec
- Next by Subject: RE: HSS Design Spec
- Previous by thread: RE: HSS Design Spec
- Next by thread: Re: HSS Design Spec