From: "Kestner, James W." <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com>
To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 7:06 PM
Subject: Photos Wanted

I am putting together a powerpoint presentation on structural
defects/construction problems/failures of buildings and bridges. I have
obtained quite a few photos from the web. If any of you have any other
photos that you think may be useful, please email them to me at...........

              jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com

I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Jim K.