RE: Fireproof partitions

Title: RE: Fireproof partitions

How about CMU?

-----Original Message-----
From: ESuk(--nospam--at)technip-coflexip.Com [mailto:ESuk(--nospam--at)technip-coflexip.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fireproof partitions

I need some guidance into a suitable system for a project I am working on.

I need a "fire-wall".  I work in the petrochemical industry and basically I
need a partition which has been already been sized (say 22' x 12' high) and
located.  In the past, we have used Durock cement board (wonderboard).  The
problem with using that now, however, is that the current partition is
fully exposed to the elements (unless we enclose/waterproof it).

Are there any proprietary products anybody has heard of or has used that
might work in this situation?

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org