Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fireproof partitions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAINT Listserver (seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org)'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fireproof partitions
- From: AWC Info <AWCINFO(--nospam--at)afandpa.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:14:56 -0400
Title: Fireproof partitions
Here's a link to several tested wall assemblies:
Buddy Showalter, P.E.
From: ESuk(--nospam--at)technip-coflexip.Com [mailto:ESuk(--nospam--at)technip-coflexip.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:48 PM
Subject: Fireproof partitions
I need some guidance into a suitable system for a project I am working on.
I need a "fire-wall". I work in the petrochemical industry and basically I
need a partition which has been already been sized (say 22' x 12' high) and
located. In the past, we have used Durock cement board (wonderboard). The
problem with using that now, however, is that the current partition is
fully exposed to the elements (unless we enclose/waterproof it).
Are there any proprietary products anybody has heard of or has used that
might work in this situation?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Fireproof partitions
- Next by Subject: Re: Fireproof partitions
- Previous by thread: RE: Fireproof partitions
- Next by thread: Wood "Nailed" Moment Connection