Monorail Design

I once talked to a monorail hoist rep that had some standard steel table
giving the bottom flange maximum capacities for S and W shapes. This sheet
was based on a typical trolley on these sections used as monorails. Does any
one know where to get this or have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark Seifried, EIT