Overlay Conc. Mix Design

I want to put a 3/4" thick concrete overlay on my existing concrete driveway, and sidewalks on either side. I am considering latex modified concrete as well. Could some one give me mix designs for both regular concrete overlay, and latex modified concrete.........will greatly appreciate it.
TIA.

V. K. Varma, P.E.