From: Gary [mailto:garyd(--nospam--at)structuralconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:26 PM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)SEAINT.ORG
Subject: last sheet pile question

Is there a standard deflection limit for sheet piles?  What do all you
experienced sheet pile folks use as a rule.  Particularly in a cantilever
situation.  I'm planning on using 2 x the excavation depth / 240.

Gary Duncan, PE

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org