From: Varma [mailto:varma(--nospam--at)mwsc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 3:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: varma
Subject: Overlay Conc. Mix Design

I want to put a 3/4" thick concrete overlay on my existing concrete driveway, and sidewalks on either side. I am considering latex modified concrete as well. Could some one give me mix designs for both regular concrete overlay, and latex modified concrete.........will greatly appreciate it.

TIA.

V. K. Varma, P.E.

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org