RE: NEHRP 2000 (FEMA 368) Maps 1 - 24 ...

http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov/eq/

-----Original Message-----
From: rangelow(--nospam--at)t-online.de [mailto:rangelow(--nospam--at)t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 9:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: NEHRP 2000 (FEMA 368) Maps 1 - 24 ...

Hello,

I am looking for an internet site from where I can download
the NEHRP 2000 (FEMA 368)  maps 1 through 24. Since
those maps were provided by USGS, I checked its site:

http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov/eq/

and found some maps. However, I am not sure the maps
I found to which NEHRP-2000-map number correspond.

Do you know of some site from where all 24 maps can be
downloaded ?

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply,

Peter Rangelow
Structural/Civil Engineer
Frankfurt/Germany