Structuralist.Net

Title: Message
The Structuralist.Net is back up on its knee's (not completely rebuilt) and I would like to ask for some help from those of you who have visited or downloaded templates from the site in the past. Much of the download information (general notes, Spreadsheets, Mathcad Templates, TEDDS templates etc.) where lost when the site was destroyed. I believe I recovered much of it but would like some help from those of you who have contributed or would like to contribute to the software forums. I am looking for General notes in any format and the same for all other templates. If you desire to contribute please send your work to me via private e-mail listed below. Please do not send any EXE type files as my e-mail program will exclude it as a potential virus. You may send in Zip, PDF, DOC, RTF, ASCII and almost any non-processing type of attachment.

The new Bulletin Board contains a very nice and easy to use Events Calendar accessible through the Professional Discussion Forum button on the left side of the home page or by direct link at http://www.structuralist.net/yabbse/index.php. You must register as a member (only a user name and password are needed) in order to view or use the Events Calendar. Any registered member may post an event but it is intended to announce professional events such as conventions, seminars, on-line seminar, software training sessions, education or certification programs, etc. Please do not use this to announce software upgrades or for direct product sales. Associations such as SEA, NCSEA, ASCE, AIA, AISC, AWC, CWC, WTCA, MIA, ACI, APA etc or manufacturers offering tours, seminars and training of their products may use the Events Calendar as they wish. Please use your discretion as to what is posted. I will review the calendar periodically.

We have also reconstructed our Listservice Administrative links that are located on the right side of the Structuralist.Net home page. You may subscribe and administer any topic-specific listservice you are interested in participating. If you tried to change the settings of your list account and could not locate the page, please use the links on our home page. There is a problem that was discovered with the web hosting service and our FrontPage Extensions that were used to create the Structuralist.Net website.

I can use any help I can get to rebuild and recreate this site. Please submit any comments or suggestions to me privately at the e-mail address listed below. Please do not respond on this listservice as it may inconvenience others on this high volume list. Any help in re-building the site will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant