SEA logo

List -

Can anyone provide me with the SEA logo in a drawing object or tif format?
I need to use it on some award certificates for our local SEA, but I can't
seem to find a copy of it.  The particular logo I'm looking for has SEA in
the center, "Structural Engineeres Associations" across the top and
"National Council" along the bottom.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
Senior Project Engineer
Cagley, Harman and Associates
Structural Engineers / Parking Consultants
1015 West Ninth Avenue
King of Prussia PA 19406-1222
ameyer(--nospam--at)cagleyharman.com
(610) 337-3360