Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural Properties of Teak?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural Properties of Teak?
- From: "George Richards P.E." <george(--nospam--at)borm.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:32:32 -0700
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:11 AM
To: 'SEAINT Listserv'
Subject: Structural Properties of Teak?I only design wood structures about every ten years or so. Nevertheless, I have recently been asked to design a small project in teak. It's a good thing that the project is small, because teak costs about $20 per board-foot! I looked in my electronic version of the 1997 NDS supplement but could not find any structural values for teak. Can anyone out there provide some useful information on teak?Thanks in advance to anyone who responds,Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.Dallas, TexasGo Mavericks, clobber the Spurs !!
- Prev by Subject: RE: Structural Properties of Teak?
- Next by Subject: Structuralist.Net
- Previous by thread: RE: Structural Properties of Teak?
- Next by thread: vacuum dewatering