From: "Bob Fouladi" <bobby(--nospam--at)megahits.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Light Guage Steel Design
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:02:15 -0700

Does anyone know of any books on Light Gauge Steel Design.
A structural steel book doesn't really apply to light gauge steel framing.
Don Breyer's Book is great for load path, framing theory, and ASD design engineering for wood. I need a book that has load path, framing theory, and design engineering as it pertains to Light Gauge Steel.

Bob Fouladi
Los Angles, CA