From: Seth W. Cutler [mailto:seth(--nospam--at)rlmorrisonengr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 4:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OMRF

Do I need to design beams and columns in Ordinary Moment Resisting Frames
with the add'l load combinations 4-1 and 4-2 from the seismic
provisions?  I can figure out what the connections are to be designed with
but not the members themselves.  Did I miss it?

Thanks,

Seth W. Cutler
R. L. Morrison Engineering Co.