Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Collector Element - UBC 97 1633.2.6[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Collector Element - UBC 97 1633.2.6
- From: "YI" <YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:52:50 -0700
Just to double check for myself, the same section also says that the Em need not exceed the maximum force the diaphragm can carry to the collector. So if I have a plywood diaphgram, chances are that the Em will be way higher than the diaphragm capacity because chances are that the plywood diaphragm will not have a safety factor of 2.8 (Omega factor).
Y i Y a n g P.E.
Santa Rosa, California
- Prev by Subject: RE: Collector Element - UBC 97 1633.2.6
- Next by Subject: Column Anchor Bolt Placement
- Previous by thread: RE: Collector Element - UBC 97 1633.2.6
- Next by thread: warehouse slab/ CA stamp