Re: stamped concrete driveway

my experience with stamped colored concrete is not good. The 4" thickness
is no good.
The mix is usually less than 5 sacks/yd. I recommend that you do not
remove and replace sections- you will not be able to match the color.
I recommend that you replace the entire section with a section much
thicker and with quality concrete with joints properly located and under
your supervision.
You may want to consider precast pavers as a replacement.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA