Differences between UBC 91/UBC 97

I am checking a building and would like to know if there are differences between ubc 91 and ubc 97. Specifically, I 'd like to compare Table 16-N: Bearing wall system - Shear wall - Masonry R=4.5 and the section 2108.2.5.6 (compressive strain greater than 0.0015 and R=1.1)

Are these criteria the same in both codes?

I don't have a ubc 91. Does anyone would like to compare it?

Thanks in advance.

Milton