FEMA-273

Can anyone help?  I am trying to locate a copy of FEMA­273 "NEHRP Guidelines
for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings".  I tried to locate this
document on the FEMA web site (http://www.fema.gov <http://www.fema.gov> )
without luck.  The commentary to this document is however still available
(FEMA­274 "NEHRP Commentary on the Guidelines for the Seismic Rehabilitation
of Buildings").  I also did a search through YAHOO for "FEMA 273" and
"FEMA-273" and came up with a list of 1320 documents making reference to
FEMA­273, but no link to where I could find the actual Guidelines document.

GEORG A. M. KRALIK, P.Eng.,  M.Eng. -  Structural,  B.A.Sc. - Civil
Senior Design Engineer - Civil/Structural
Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear,  Engineering Services Division
      Engineering Mechanics Department,  Civil/Fire Safety Section
700 University Avenue - H12 D08,   Toronto,   Ontario,   Canada    M5G 1X6
*Tel.: (416) 592­4341
*FAX: (416) 592­8802.     [ alternate FAX:  (416) 592­5322 ]
*e­mail:  georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com <mailto:georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com>

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.  Ontario Power Generation Inc.