Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Water vapor units[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Water vapor units
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:16:30 EDT
There is a unit for moisture flow called a "grain" which can be converted to pounds.
I.e, grain/ sf /hr can be converted to lb/ 1000 sf / 24 hr.
Does anyone happen to know (off-hand) the conversion?
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: RE: Washington State SE Exam - Local Test
- Next by Subject: RE: Water vapor units
- Previous by thread: No digest for May 23-26
- Next by thread: RE: Water vapor units