Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Water vapor units[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Water vapor units
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:59:12 -0700
I am not familiar with that particular unit but one pound equals 7000 grains. From there you should be able to work out the math.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
05/27/2003 12:16 PM
Subject: Water vapor units
There is a unit for moisture flow called a "grain" which can be converted to pounds.
I.e, grain/ sf /hr can be converted to lb/ 1000 sf / 24 hr.
Does anyone happen to know (off-hand) the conversion?
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- Prev by Subject: RE: Water vapor units
- Next by Subject: RE: Water vapor units
- Previous by thread: Re: Water vapor units
- Next by thread: Re: Water vapor units