Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Water vapor units[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Water vapor units
- From: "Tim Allison" <AllisoT(--nospam--at)trusjoist.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:55:33 -0600
1 grain = 1/7000 lbs (avoirdupois).
www.engineersedge.com/Calculators_Online.shtml has some nifty conversion tools.
>>> GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com 05/27/03 03:16PM >>>
There is a unit for moisture flow called a "grain" which can be converted to pounds.
I.e, grain/ sf /hr can be converted to lb/ 1000 sf / 24 hr.
Does anyone happen to know (off-hand) the conversion?
Thanks, Gail Kelley
- From: james adrian adams
- Prev by Subject: RE: Water vapor units
- Next by Subject: Re: Water vapor units
- Previous by thread: Re: Water vapor units
- Next by thread: test