e-Conference on "Computer modeling of structures"

Hi,

I had tried to post this message on Friday & Saturday,
but there seemed to be something wrong with the SEAINT
server, and they never got posted. I hope it gets
posted this time.

This is just to inform everybody who may be interested
that there is an e-Conference on "Computer modeling of
structures" organized by Structural Forum of India
(SEFI) - www.sefindia.org. There may be some
interesting discussions for everybody who uses
computers to model their structures, and specially for
those involved with concrete framed structures &
seismicity.

Although the discussions may tend to revolve around
Indian codes & standards and their implications
together with their incorporation in software like
STAAD, SAP, ETABS & STRAP (popular in
India),information from such events always add to ones
knowledge.

Also valued inputs from experts specially on seismic
considerations (as can be found on this list) will be
welcomed and appreciated.

One can subscribe by sending a blank email to
econf-subscribe(--nospam--at)sefindia.org, with subject as dialy or
all for receiving daily digest or all emails
respectively. You also have an option to view the
archives on the website (www.sefindia.org), without
subscribing to the econference.

Regards

Pankaj