RE: FEMA-273

FEMA 273 was updated by FEMA 356.  You can read all about it in the
"Forward" of FEMA 356 at the below website.

http://www.degenkolb.com/0_0_Misc/0_1_FEMADocuments/fema356/ps-fema356.html

FYI, FEMA 356 is currently in the ANSI approval process (to be converted to
an ASCE/ANSI Standard).  The first round of ballots was finally completed
and tabulated around May 1.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.