type of iron of metallic bridges Acrow panel

I need  has an idea of the iron  type of which the   metallic bridges
type  ACROW is made,   for that we need to make a piece of urgency and
in the means it doesn't exist this substitution.

excuse for my English

Thank you for any help or any suggestions that  you may be able to give.

Regards.

Raul Marino
Ecuador Sudamerica.