From: Seth W. Cutler [mailto:seth(--nospam--at)rlmorrisonengr.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: WWF in slabs on form deck

Here's a question for you:

Doesn't the concrete have to crack to activate the WWF?  Just wondering.  The only slab on metal form deck that we do is non-composite because we use open web bar joists and they're normally not more than 4'-0" o/c.  We have been using a  4" total thickness on a 1 1/2" pan-deck to provide a stiffer floor due to their use.

Seth