Nevada Structural Engineer

Hello list,

I am currently looking for a Nevada registered STRUCTURAL who is familiar with the design of self-supporting antenna towers who would be willing to review calculations (to your satisfaction) and stamp/sign them.  One of our partners is a Nevada registered STRUCTURAL, but he is out on vacation until June 9th.  A Client of ours has an "emergency" project that needs a stamp sooner than this date.

Please reply privately if you are interested AND if you can perform this service PRIOR TO JUNE 3rd or 4th ... huge request, I know.

Thank you,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone St.
Tulare, CA 93274
PH:  (559) 688-5263
FAX: (559) 688-8893
E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com