Wind uplift on Roof

        I am designing an open structure using ASCE 7-95.  It has clear
span rigid frames.  Table 6-1 of ASCE 7-95 has an equation for
calculating wind for an open structure, however it is for the horizontal
force only.  How do I calculate the uplift force on the roof for the
rigid frame?  I have a 1:12 roof slope on a 50 ft. span so the vertical
projected area for the horizontal force is small.  I know I must have a
big uplift force but I'm not sure of where the numbers are generated.

Thanks for your help!

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!