Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: bridge crane system design example[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: bridge crane system design example
- From: "John Whitty" <jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:13:28 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "John Whitty" <jwhitty(--nospam--at)itac-net.com>
I will assume that you are talking about the design of crane runway systems and supporting structures so....the following are some of my initial thoughts on good resource information:
1. AISC - Steel Design Guide Series 7 - Industrial Buildings - Roofs to Column Anchorage - by James Fisher
You will also find helpful information in:
1. AISE 13 - Specification for the Design and Construction of Mill Buildings
2. CMAA 70 - Specifications for Top Running/Gantry Bridge Cranes
3. Crane Runway Systems - by John C. Rowswell
4. AISC Engineering Journel - Tips for Avoiding Crane Runway Problems - David T. Ricker
Hope these help.
John T. Whitty, P.E.
A 2002Rising 25 Finalist!
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
- Prev by Subject: Re: bridge crane system design example
- Next by Subject: Re: bridge crane system design example
- Previous by thread: Re: bridge crane system design example
- Next by thread: Re: bridge crane system design example