Re: CONNECTION DESIGN again

Juan,

1.  Go to the AISC web site and download a copy of the AISC 2002 Seismic Provisions.

2.  Go on the internet and download a copy of FEMA 350.

These two documents should provide the background and design requirements you are looking for.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"Juan José Treff De la Mora" <jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>

05/29/2003 01:33 PM
Please respond to seaint