RE: Wood Construction Holdowns at Corners

The caution against double 2xs makes sense to me. I never felt
comfortable with a lag screw connection into double studs. I used the
capacities like the HDs where I counted on only one 2x if I did not
specify a 4x post.

Mark your calendar. On this day, Dennis Wish and I agree.

:o)

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA