Re: Property beta-sub-w

Tom,

I tried to find your references in the AISC manuals and couldn't follow your
references.  However, if you are including units in your Mathcad formulas,
and there are constants in the formulas you are using, there are unstated
units hidden in those constants that you need to include in your formulas --
Mathcad assumes that constants have no units.  It just takes a little
detective work.

I'll take a look at what you are doing if you'd like.

Nels

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA