Column End Plates 3-D Non-Linear Analysis with ANSYS

I need to analyse column end plate subjected to moment, using ANSYS.
The plate is subjected to biaxial moment while the bolts are subjected to bending as well as axial tension/compression. The plate is also subejcted to prying force and friction on one face.
Can any body help me choosing the best elements for this model?

Muhammad Naeem Akhtar